Opened 15 January 2020
The Dancers pointe is a small dancewear business, selling good quality dancewear at affordable prices to dancers of all ages genders and abilities. I am a firm supporter of British manufactured products and where possible source from the UK. I have also partnered with some exceptionally talented brands in Europe. Based on the outskirts of Newcastle Upon Tyne the shop is easily accessed by road and only a few minutes walk from the nearest metro station. There is ample free parking in the area. I look forward to welcoming you soon Linda xx
Covid-19 VISITING THE STORE…..
If you are planning on visiting the store the following points may help with your visit to keep you safe.
- Consider ringing before and booking an appointment, if you know what you are coming for I can get the items ready for you. NOTE **Mondays have been put aside for appointments only for Pointe Shoe fitting, front line workers and people in the vulnerable category.
- Please try to wear a mask if possible.
- On arrival please take note that only 1 person is allowed in at a time or 1 family group, I would recommend anyone in your family who is not purchasing waits outside.
- On entering please use the hand sanitiser station located beside the door to your left.
- Please use the floor markings to stand on.
- Try not to touch products, I can get things for you to look at .
- For at least the first week the fitting room will be CLOSED. Please try to know your size.
- If you wish to try on shoes this CAN be done however a strict routine will be followed you will need to bring a CLEAN pair of socks or tights or a safer option is to purchase a new pair in store. Feet will need to be sanitised.
- Try to pay with a card rather than cash.
- If you are in doubt or worried about anything please tell me . I am here to help make your visit an enjoyable one and as safe as possible.
Cant wait to see you all again. Linda XX